R.A.G.E.DesignsbyGina on Facebook!

27/06/2011

All The Rage?!

There's not a day that goes by where someone doesn't ask me "Why Rage?". So time and time again, I reply "What do you mean?". Low and behold, I always get the same answer...  "But doesn't Rage mean something bad?". And so I respond "No, everyone has a little RAGE inside!". ;)

I'm dedicating this blog to all whom are wondering why I chose 'Rage'. Let me fill you in on why I feel that Rage is an important aspect in each and everyone of us. 

Rage, presumably, is interpreted negatively by most at first thought, however there are many definitions... Following are two that I'd like to highlight;


' A current, eagerly adopted fashion; a fad or craze' 
 'A burning desire; a passion.'


There are many fashion trends being placed in the spotlight that once available, there's a little extra RAGE to be the first to rock it.  Whether you've noticed that jumpsuits are everywhere or that it's time for some 'Colour Blocking' on your feet, hands, face or wardrobe - they're all considered 'Must Haves' and we may feel the dire need to own them in order to fit the bill of a fashionista.


Have you ever wanted something so bad that you could envision yourself doing anything to get it?  Maybe it’s your dream job, home, car, relationship, a pair of shoes that you didn’t buy that are now haunting you in your sleep or working your butt off at the gym to kick those last 5 pounds to the curb... All you know is that, you want it so you’re going to do what you can to have it. That right there my friends, is what I consider desire at its core and passion. 

Most of us envision ourselves in such a way that shines through our overall look.  Just ask that brunette you know who'll never go blond again or ask your blond friend about the time she had dyed her hair dark and instantly regretted it.

Desires and passions are manifested when the beauty industry advertise their products and instill the want to mimic their image. We all have a specific image for ourselves, and do our best to flip that image into reality. I see no harm in wanting to unleash your inner diva, to look and feel your personal best!

This is why I chose the word Rage.  I ignore the negative feelings associated with it and emphasize the positive! 

Visit my website at www.ragedesignsbygina.com to learn why I feel that Rage is an important part of both you and I in the 'About Us' section.

No comments:

Post a Comment